It’s Basketball Betting Season once again, and that means that you should brush up on betting terminology and strategy. As we’ve said before, an informed gambler is a winning gambler, so it’s important to understand concepts like betting the spread, total bets, money line bets, and nfl parlay bets.
Necessary Steps and Useful Resources:
- Sports Betting Glossary and Terms
- Today’s NBA Matchups and Odds
- NCAA Championship Odds to Win
- NBA Playoffs Betting, Championship Odds
- Preferred Sports Books, Bet Now!
- WNBA Live Odds – them ladies can play!
- Always read you sportsbook’s wagering rules and house policies carefully – Don’t get caught with your d*ck in your hand, betting rules vary from sportsbook to sportsbook, so be sure to review your sportsbook’s rules carefully.
- If in doubt, bet small – Most sportsbooks accept a minimum deposit of $20. If you’re not sure how to bet, or what to bet, deposit 20 bucks and experiment with $2 bets or $5 bets. Yes, most sportsbooks will accept a $5 bet, and some even accept $1 parlay wagers.
- Stay away from Fad bets – Fad bets are much like specialty blackjack games in casinos. In the long run, these games are for suckers. The same goes with sports. If there is a specialty bet being offered by a sportsbook that requires some extra financing or other unusual circumstances, pass on it.